A globally renowned Investment Manager is looking to continue to develop their Irish business with the addition of a Head of Risk (PCF 14) to run their local function.
- Reporting directly to senior management you will take full responsibility for the multi-billion AUM Irish entity as well as the branch offices across the region.
- You will manage a small team, ensuring all risks are assessed and mitigated, including significant interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- You will be responsible for the development and embedding of the risk management framework as well as producing regular management information and reporting on all risk activities.
- You will have oversight of both the Designated Functions for Operational and Fund Risk.
To be considered for this role:
- You will have held senior risk roles within the Investment Management industry, ideally having previously been registered with the CBI under the fitness and probity regime.
- You will have a good understanding across a range of buy-side products including UCITs and AIFs.
- You will have a proactive attitude to risk management, wanting to take responsibility and ownership for the function.
To find out more, please contact Aaron Bolton on +44 203 301 8711 or email@example.com