Leading global investment firm have an exciting opportunity for ambitious, driven qualified accountant to join them.
This role will lead the automation of regulatory reporting procedures and prepare for the implementation of the EU’s Investment Firm Regulation.The ideal candidate is a qualified accountant with strong regulatory reporting experience and project management background in the financial services sector.
- Act as Project manager to streamline regulatory reporting procedures through automation
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reporting
- Interpret regulatory text and perform impact assessment of IFR
- Work collaboratively with IT department in uncovering issues
- Develop project plans with realistic timeframes and resourcing
- Track project milestones to agreed timelines, monitor risks, assumptions, issues & dependencies
- Experience in a large financial services or advisory firm
- Strong exposure to regulatory reporting
- Experience with COREP and FINREP
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field
- Strong Excel and experience with different accounting systems and IT tools