About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 24,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to a large number of fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and investor services. Transfer Agency is a growing department based over 4 locations Limerick, Dublin, Bangalore and Pune. It's a fast paced environment offering all partners excellent opportunities to grow their careers.
The Registration Team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of investor and agent records whilst adhering to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the Registration process between Ireland and India including completion of daily work, timely turnaround/delivery, procedure adherence, error measurement and mitigation
- Ensuring all the Ireland Registration partners are supported in their roles and are effectively managing their daily duties
- Oversight of daily workload allocations to ensure all work is completed within the agreed service levels and standards
- Liaising effectively with internal departments and teams to ensure a positive client service is achieved
- Ensuring all procedures are up to date and complied with
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- Programme support with key operational initiatives
- Working with the team and the programme to achieve successful integration, where necessary
- Overseeing internal team processes for optimisation
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects or New Business
- Ensure observation of proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Management / Leadership experience is essential
- Proven track record in risk management
- Transfer Agency experience is required
- Extensive Customer Service experience
- Extensive knowledge of fund administration and current regulatory environment
- Excellent problem solving skills essential
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.