Change Manager/Client Service(AVP)
Who we are looking for
a skilled client facing and proven Business Test Manager for Alpha implementation projects. The Business Test Manager will lead and work with Internal and external teams to execute Business user acceptance testing, Client integration and user acceptance testing for enterprise suite of Alpha applications to validate front, middle and back office services for Future state operating model. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Change manager you will
• Partnering with the client to help them understand the new services to be delivered and prepare for the impact and change on their current operating model
• Design an Operational Readiness program to ensure appropriate training, documentation and testing is completed
• Drive the definition and documentation of current and future state models, workarounds, known differences as required
• Drive the completion of SLA's, Service Documentation, User Manuals
• Ensure all relevant process flows and procedures are adequately documented, reviewed and understood
• Partner with the Alpha Test Team and act as the client facing lead for the end o end testing program
• Provide the client perspective to help drive an appropriate test strategy and approach to meet client expectations
• Present testing results and updates to the client, including explanation of outcomes, issues and risks
• Lead joint Triage Process for defects identified during test execution, manage defect resolution
• Define appropriate Success Criteria to obtain client sign off throughout the testing lifecycle
• Act as a single point of contact for the client for all testing & validation activities
• Track client readiness for test execution, assess issues and escalate risks at the right time to stakeholders and senior management.
• Develop a Go Live criteria designed to demonstrate to the client and internal stakeholders that the news service is operationally ready
• Be responsible for managing the client Go Live process
• Work closely with the client to ensure anticipated benefits are realized from new services
• Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery, operating model and client user experience
• Solution and manage client initiated change requests to expand services and deepen client relationship
• Oversee testing and implementation of new and additional services What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role: •
Strong relationship management skills, ability to drive and influence discussions with clients and external parties.
Ability to work on large projects and prioritize work accordingly
Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Balance of Technical /Business & Quality Assurance, excellent presentation skills.
Experience in software development, technical & functional analysis, testing practices, business solutioning, middle and back office service industry experience
Experience in leading and implementing change programs including new services and operating models
Experience in the financial services industry or global consulting firm: preferably Middle Office / Back office business processing
Excellent business understanding of Process and data in Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management, etc.
Domain knowledge and be able to understand the various listed instrument types like Equities, Bonds, Futures, Options, etc.
Support a culture of commitment, team work, productivity and hard work alongside diversity and work life balance.
Fluent Japanese language skills About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers