A contract position, as a IT Business Analyst, with a competitive daily rate, working for a Global Financial Organisation located in the heart of Luxembourg.
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
- At least 4/5-year experience in business and functional analysis.
- API experience
- Swift MT and MX knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or German are an asset
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented IT Business Analyst, to study the impact of changes within the company's Investment Funds Services IT landscape.
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for the company projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
- Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!