a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Oracle DBA Context
300 Oracle servers and each server hosts only one instance,
670 Sybase databases under 74 servers,
700 MS SQL databases under 100 servers and
97 MySQL databases under 15 servers. Your will...
The DBA Engineer profile comprises the following activities and responsibilities based on ITIL best practices:
Job Requirements You have...
- Work as required on the evolution, design, implementation, management, administration and support of the customer's infrastructure along with coordination of transversal IT projects
- Participate in problem, change, release, configuration and capacity management
- Coordinate major deployments in database server areas such as upgrades to new versions, yearly patching campaigns, etc...
- Technical documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
You will get...
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the following domains
- Oracle 12c, 19 for Unix/linux (RedHat)
- Experience with virtual environments (VMWare)
- Ability to guarantee high level of quality and availability of several tens of servers and DBs in production environments / UAT / test / dev.
- Specific experience in the management and maintenance of a critical production environment
- Monitoring and reporting of systems availability and performances
- Capabilities in doing the basic maintenance and operation on the following technologies:
- MySql 5.X
- Scripting skills (Unix shells for Oracle/MySql, SAP/Sybase)
- DevOps experience on tools like Azure DevOps or Ansible
- SAP/Sybase ASE 15.7 for Unix/Linux
- SAP/Sybase IQ 16 for Unix/Linux
- Professional IT certifications related to Database Administration, management and support, ITIL foundation (minimum), interpersonal skills, active listening and customer care is an advantage
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
- Capability to run a project related to database installation and management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.