Translator - Indirect Tax /KSA
As a Translator you'll convert written documents from English to Arabic and vice versa while maintaining the precise meaning of the original text.
- Studies source text to understand the meaning and convert it into Arabic language to convey the original meaning and appropriate meaning.
- Uses dictionaries and other sources to determine meanings of words and phrases and to establish their closest equivalent in the target language
- Review translations done by others.
- Translating financial statements, proposals and other reports from English to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Translates all legal documents and minutes of meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knows the informal policies, procedures and practices of EY
- Is aware of the role of the position and its potential impact on EY.
- Bachelor's degree in the English Language or translation.
- Approximately 5-7 years of related work experience in Tax translation field
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
What we look for
We're interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We're not just looking for technical knowledge experience - we're after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, negotiate and think in unique and creative news ways. If you have a curious mind with the ability to solve complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now.