Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Financial Control
Overview of Division/Department
Our Financial Control (FCD) is in charge of the financial and managerial accounting, tax reporting and financial controls in the Singapore Office. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
1. Assist the Section Head in ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the functions of the section.
2. Preparation of financial reports and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
3. Liaise with related sections and Head Office for various reporting requirements. Job Requirements What you should have:
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Degree in Accounting. Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- 3 - 4 years relevant working experience in financial reporting in a financial institution
- Deep knowledge of accounting standards and regulatory requirement