We are an independent corporate finance firm specialising in equity fund-raising and corporate advisory. Licensed by the MAS and accredited as an approved IPO manager by the Singapore Exchange, we are also a Full Sponsor to SGX-Catalist companies
- Assist in the execution of various corporate finance transactions such as issue manager (IM) for initial public offerings (IPOs) and rights issues, financial adviser (FA) and independent financial adviser (IFA) for privatisations, general offers (GOs) and reverse take-overs (RTOs), interested person transactions (IPTs), mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring.
- Conduct comparable company/ comparable transaction analysis.
- Assist in preparation of pitch book and marketing materials.
- Assist in maintaining precedent transaction records.
- Liaise with clients, professional parties and regulatory authorities to work towards successful completion of transaction.
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance
- From graduate of up to 2 years of corporate finance or auditing experience
- Self-motivated, responsible, meticulous, strong analytical ability and project management skills and good team player
- Good command of English and Mandarin to communicate effectively with clients and staff which are mainly English and Mandarin speaking
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Possess an aptitude for critical thinking and problem-solving
- Able to travel for work assignments when required
- Applicants with working knowledge of the Singapore Exchange Listing Manual will have an advantage