COO - Vendor Manager - AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 22 Feb 19
COO - Vendor Manager - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Global Vendor Governance (GVG) is the responsible bank-wide IGO process owner. GVG is accountable for implementing 1st LoD controls as defined by 2 LoD as well as facilitating Reporting on Divisional Adherence against Policies and timely and accurate completeness of key business priorities. This includes also the establishment of regular training.
Acting as the key contact to central units and functions. Supporting the adherence of operational risk for the Outsourcing portfolio in relation to the target incl. MIS. Supports adherence to standard policies and processes in relation to their Outsourcing and Non Outsourcing vendor population. COO GVG is tasked with the responsibility of guiding a “Service Relationship Owner” (SRO) during the entire Outsourcing lifecycle incl. set up and execution of SDM. The team also centrally supports regulators requests and remediation exercise also in relation to COO audits connected to Outsourcings.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Service Relationship Owner for Intra Group Outsourcings to Vendor Risk Management (VRM)
- Central Point of Contact to VRM Process
- Assures that Risk Reviews are completed in time
- Provides internal VRM training sessions
- Supports resolution of mitigation action plans in VRM, interprets VRM policy and control function requirements to SRO's
- Track Mitigation Actions (findings) and assures progress
- Process Support for Quality Reviews
- Tracks appropriate project clustering in Risk Vision tool
- Supports SRO's in the implementation of “Service delivery Management” framework to ensure on going monitoring of outsourcings
- Accompanies new Migrations from Front to Back
- Interacts with the Business Units in order to ensure that VM related topics are covered.
- Key contact and owner of any KPI changes which were discussed and agreed with the Regional Managers
- Key Contact for Regional Heads and Noc's.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with VRM projects or VRM compliance and strong experience with VRM
- Experience with control functions such as Compliance , Group Data protection will also be considered
- Familiarity and experience with Vendor Risk Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, MS-office skills required
- Ability to work in international virtual teams within a matrix organization
- English fluency is required
- Business Management knowledge appreciated
- Strong Collaboration and Influencing skills required.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.