- SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 15 Oct 18
This is a cross-disciplinary role working closely with Developers, Designers, Project Managers and Technologists. You will mentor, educate and support other data functional areas to create repeatable, robust, scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions using modern development practices including automation and on demand infrastructure. This role will be at the front end of cutting-edge and new Data Science opportunities.
These are the skills and experience we're looking for
- Post-graduate degrees and/or Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 3-7 years advanced experience as part of a Data Science, Analytics or Data Engineering team.
- Proven experience building capabilities in analytics & data science, data management applications, storage solutions and scalable infrastructures.
- High-level of skills in Python/R/Q/Scala and proficiency in tools like Tableau/SAS/Qlikview
- Proven capabilities in Machine Learning techniques, Modelling & Statistical techniques, Predictive Analytics
- Working knowledge in advanced data mining and modeling: Predictive modeling techniques (binomial and multinomial regression); Classification techniques (Clustering, Principal Component Analysis, factor analysis); Decision Tree techniques