Head of Intermediaries and Institutional Sales Our client, a progressive and widely recognized Asset Management Institution is looking for a senior candidate to join their South East Sales Channel Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the fund distribution channels in Malaysia and provide the necessary strategies and plans to achieve the firm's growth plan.
- To develop and implement the strategy to promote the firm's investment solutions through the Intermediaries and Institutional channels in Malaysia.
- To identify new opportunities, onboard and develop new strategical partnerships and alliances in Malaysia.
- Understand and analyse industry and regulatory development and translate into business opportunities.
- Proactively communicate with internal & external stakeholders and be the point person in their Malaysia businesses.
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues and the sales and product management teams to support the launch, promotion and management of investment themes, products and client service capabilities.
- Maintain strict adherence to regulatory guidelines for all business matters. Should have a keen understanding of the investment management regulatory environment in Malaysia.
- University graduate in Business, Finance and/or related discipline with a minimum of 15-20 years of experience in financial industry, with solid intermediary or wholesales sales background
- Strong established networks within the financial services and asset management intermediaries' sales in Malaysia
- Strong track record in developing and executing strategies and growing new business channels in Malaysia
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with virtual teams while working autonomously.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371