BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team's goal.
Under the responsibility of the Compliance Domain Manager, the Project Manager will structure and lead projects related to the Compliance Domain.
Scope of project(s) :
- Compliance and Financial Security Projects
- Geographic scope is GLOBAL WM ( Europe, ME, ASIA) Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities
The main missions in terms of A) Project Manager responsibility will be to:
- Structure the new projects coming in the domain with all stakeholders involved in order to be able to decide the best way to deliver the expected solutions;
- Lead the elaboration of a functional solution with users and business
- Lead, with the support of the IT DEV leader, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap
- Interact also with external editors to understand their product roadmap, and be able to proactively propose evolutions to WM Stakeholders
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security and budget.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective
- Bring added value to both the IT tools functionality and potential changes to operational processes impacted.
- Ensure the WMIS Project governance is applied at each step B) Business Analyst responsibility will be to:
- Perform preliminary study and draft study report of new Business requirements and audit recommendation.
- Prepare Specification of new business requirement from Compliance
- Perform holistic impact analysis on direct and interfacing applications for new requirements and Change Requests. Contributing Responsibilities
Jointly with the IT teams, the PM/BA will also have to guarantee that each new setup is compatible with the existing WMIS standards in term of parameterization, in order to mutualize as much as possible the target solution. A detailed gap analysis will have to be performed on each site in order to minimize specific local solution in favor of standard solution.
He will be the privileged contact for the users and will be responsible of all standard project management and Business Analyst tasks such as:
- Planning and budget elaboration and follow-up
- Organize and run dedicated Steering Committee
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Requirements and general functional specifications
- Coordinate all teams working on the same projects
- Ensure and anticipate the Migration and Change Management related to these new projects
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
Special focus for this role:
- To enhance the banks IT System for Market Abuse monitoring and controls process Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third-parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Study report, Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
• Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the technology teams through which requirements flow.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
• Collaborate with IT PM/BSM expert to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Technical competency:
• Understanding of Financial instruments, such as Shares, Equity and FX derivative, Money Market money products, etc
• Understanding of trading strategies and concepts such as hedging, bull and bear market
• Understanding of Trade Surveillance and Market Abuse trading pattern, e.g., Market Price Ramping (MPR), INsider Dealing (IND) and WaSH Trade (WSH) Specific Qualifications (if required)
Expertise in Financial Security systems ( for Bank industry)