Working with senior leadership on strategy and investment analysis, and you will engage with portfolio companies on business building, strategy and innovation, capital allocation and general management.
International business group that invest and builds industry leading businesses in for instance financial services industry.
- Engage the management teams of our portfolio companies to evaluate business performance, assess strategy, value creation, and monitor the competitive landscape
- Develop business blueprint, strategies, and season plans in close cooperation with group senior leadership
- Lead project teams with associates and analysts, and where required advisors
- Produce quarterly performance packs that assess our businesses and present those packs to senior leadership
- Promote and implement good governance standards within our portfolio companies
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants
- Experience within a private equity group
- Exceptional relational skills, able to represent the company well when interacting with operating companies or other external parties
- Passion for financial markets, investments and business
- International business background, able to work easily across cultures and geographies
- Excellent communication skills and very well spoken
- Highly professional
- Ability to work at speed, and multi-task
- Positive attitude, be an "energizer"
- Meticulous attention to detail and numbers
- Hunger to learn - you will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional private equity role
You will enjoy significant autonomy while working in a highly supportive
environment. Liaising with industry-leading businesses across Asia, you will be
given unique opportunities to build your experience and skills.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.