Aon is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to join our team in Singapore . About Aon
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
You will be part of the Regional Affinity Team, providing administrative support to the Head of Affinity, Asia and the Team.
The key duties of your role will be as follows: Personal Assistant
- Extensive calendar organization /diary / appointments
- Scheduling, organizing and coordinating internal and external meetings/conference call/events across multiple time zones
- Organize travel itineraries ensuring travel, accommodation and currency arrangements are made in line with requirements and company policies
- Processing and filing expense claims
- Attending meetings & taking minutes (only if required)
- New hire on-boarding - welcome notes, IT requests on equipment & accesses
- Greet, welcome & support visitors
- Liaise with external and internal contacts on the phone, face to face and via email to ensure timely and professional responses and working relationships
- Assisting in related training activities and providing administrative support to working groups (including preparing agendas and minutes of meetings)
- Maintenance of organizational chart & meeting rooms to ensure they are in client-ready condition
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mails/packages
- Manage procurement of stationery, business cards & IT requests
- Maintain and monitor department, leave records and travelling, e.g. annual/sick/urgent leave etc.
- Being the Affinity champion in Social Committees and Aon activities, such as charity events and well-being
- Administration project to improve administration efficiency and process
- Support internal and external social media posting
- Taking on ad-hoc assignments such as supporting the compilation of sales presentations or key client business reviews
How to Apply
- At least 2-4 years' experience in supporting a team and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage a diverse workload
- Proactive and good team player
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.