Senior Service Delivery Manager
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our team at NCS. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
- Manage the performance of services and ensure that Service Levels are achieved.
- Engaging the customer and/or vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
- Communicate effectively on technical and business issues to both internal team members and customer, must be able to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical personnel may understand.
- Engage customer proactively and provide timely response or updates to customer, where required.
- Provide Service Performance Reports at agreed schedule.
- Oversee and control the efficiency of the Systems Operations.
- Plan and execute operations and new projects.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers in the operations and support of the System Infrastructure (e.g. managing task assignments, ensuring quality of work).
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed.
- Perform staff performance review and career development planning for subordinates.
- Able to lead troubleshooting efforts for complex environments to identify and eliminate network or system configuration issues.
- Able to lead the troubleshooting and performing of root causes failure analysis for infrastructures issues.
- Accountable and manage change management, patch management and configuration management for system operations.
- Handle and manage major incidents and ensure that incidents are closed within SLA. Provide Tier 2 & 3 technical support for customer and be on a 24x7 standby basis.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress-face-paced environment.
The ideal profile should possess:
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline with at least 8 years of IT Managed Services Service Delivery experience and with 5 years as a people manager (leading more than 5 members)
- Experience in large scale IT/Managed Services enterprise environment especially in Government environment with and proven ability to direct operations in a complex and face paced environment
- IT Service Management, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Foundation
- Proficient in at least two of the technical competencies in System OS (RHEL, Windows), Database, Storage Systems, Cyber Security, Virtualisation, Data Centre Operations, Software Distribution, PKI, Network
- Strong people management, profit and loss management, presentation and communication skills
- Innovative thinker with ability to think out of the box.
- Good customer management experience.
- Technically inclined.