Vice President, DataFirst Program Management, Transformation Group
Business Function: Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)!
The DataFirst Program is the DBS enterprise wide program to maximise the business value from Data and make DBS a Data Driven organization. It has 3 key pillars - Capability and Culture development - which focuses on developing the banks analytics capabilities and bank wide data first culture, Data Enablement which focuses on data access, governance and compressing time to data and value, and Enterprise Data Platform which manages the technical platform for the data. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Design for Data Programme Manager to coordinate with the key stakeholders across all the bank's platforms to ensure that all initiatives in scope for D4D are implementing D4D, including:
Implementation and embedding of D4D in the development processes
Bringing data to ADA for consumption for analytics / DDOM
Address queries and problem solve with platform teams on issues/challenges faced
Educate teams across the bank on Design for Data in various forums (e.g., Governance Committees, etc)
- Drive overall Data First Program by working closely with the DataFirst Program lLad to:
Manage program deliverables and outcomes
Engage stakeholders within Datafirst team and across the bank including across the region to drive program objectives.
Articulate and track action plans from discussions, communicate to stakeholders and lead the execution within scope, on schedule, and within budget.
Establish working protocol with each functional team, do timely follow up, define templates to gather relevant data, articulate, market the vision for Data First including Data management across all stake holders.
- Bachlor Degree preferbly in Science or Finance discipline with 10 - 12 years' business experience in financial services industry, preferably in banking
- 3 - 4 years of experience in a top tier consulting firm and experience in data and analytics is desirable
- Excellent project leadership and execution skills, including planning, resourcing, delivery, tracking, communication, and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated ability to delivery challenging projects on schedule, managing all key dependencies and risks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; proficient in PowerPoint & Excel, clear ability to prepare senior management ready decks under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage a large number of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, solution oriented, strong skills in the area of business process operations and business process improvement activities.
- Systematic, tenacious and persistent in following up with multiple parties - including senior stakeholders - to achieve project and program goals
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.