- £40,000 - 60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of CompagnieFinancière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst based in the London office.
Main responsibilities within the Business Analyst position include:
- Liaison between the desk and IT development to ensure product design and development, enhancements and functionality are both correct and useful in business terms
- Coordination between the trading desk, developers and IT infrastructure of the release of new functionality
- Investigate and resolve trade related queries, involving all areas of the trade lifecycle from execution, through to back office confirmations
- Introducing/automating areas of the trade booking process and providing data mining reports for compliance and regulatory purposes
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required
Key skills and experience required in this role:
- Understanding of the Energy market (Desirable). Whilst this knowledge is not a requirement, the ideal candidate would have a genuine interest in learning about the energy derivatives market
- Experience with front office trading platforms (Desirable)
- E-commerce experience (Desirable)
- FinTech experience (Desirable)
- Excellent inter-personal/communication skills
- GCSE / A-Levels with good grades in Maths and English
- Competent in Microsoft Office - Excel preferable
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Competent knowledge of IT
- Good communications skills
- Ability to perform in pressurized environment
- Back up team mates when they are absent.
- Prioritising & Organising skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, can do / determined attitude
- Loyal, Trustworthy & Reliable
- Happy to help out in other areas
- Teamwork / team player
- Good Time-keeping & attendance.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and to implement changes.
- Proven track record in carrying out the role & responsibilities.
Additional Skills / Expertise:
Because of the volatile nature of the financial industry a high degree of self-motivation and problem ownership is required
Skills and attitude to motivate and support team members
An attitude that allows an environment to develop where skills and knowledge are freely disseminated to others