Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe, we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
• Provide administrative support around new business opportunities.
• Gain a competent knowledge of the IPO, M&A, Share Registration and Depositary Interest products.
• Ensure Salesforce (our CRM system) is kept up to date.
• Maintain the new business pipeline and income analysis for past, present and future opportunities
• Assist with the preparation of proposals.
• Prepare draft agreements.
• Assist with the preparation of presentations.
• Handle incoming enquiries where possible, when the BD Manager is not present.
• Prepare weekly report, monthly and departmental reports for Link Market Services.
• Arrange weekly/monthly team meetings and prepare any necessary documentation, minute taking and actions follow up.
• Handle invoicing tasks and raise Purchase Orders.
• Ensure that Link procedures and due diligence are properly adhered to.
• Assist with travel arrangements and the organisation of meetings.
• Undertake ad-hoc market research.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks such as binding, printing, scanning and stationary orders.
• Manage ad-hoc tasks for the BD Director and other senior members of the Business Development team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• The ability to work well under pressure, be proactive and multi-task.
• Eagerness to learn and a high level of initiative.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Drive and desire to succeed in order to reach company and personal targets.
• Experience working in financial services.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional.
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that underpins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…