Our client is a unique and exciting global market development organisation for an emerging asset class. Their purpose is to act as the leading authority in their field and to generate demand and provide industry leadership. They are looking for an experienced individual to lead Corporate Communications for the firm on a 9 month contract with an ideal start of Feb/March 2021 or ASAP.
- Communications Activity for EMEA; implement and oversee the regional PR strategy;
- Work with stakeholders such as Marketing, Communications, Sales and PR Agencies to develop messages and positioning;
- Managw EMEA PR agencies and activity/campaigns
- Manage PR budget and vendors
- Global Marketing and Communications; lead all launches from the London office and work with global team for international projects. This includes; drafting and editing media materials, press releases, briefing documents, Q&A documents, research publications, flagship publication.
- Provide communications support to smaller comms teams internationally.
- Lead global communications programme with member organisations
- Lead presence and activity
- Manage member communications and announcements
- Monitor and introduce recommended actions, emerging and current news stories and trends that affect market environment
- Manage global media monitoring provider, daily alerts etc.
- Report on regional results and additional reporting on key projects
- Coordinate and support training and management of EMEA spokespeople/sales team with external trainer
- 8-10 years of relevent experience (ideally a combination of in house and agency)
- Experience in corporate PR and ideally experiences in Financial Markets or Services
- Excellent writing ability and strong attention to detail
- Media Relations expertise
- Strong interest in developing Communications and Media strategies with mulitple channels/techniques
- Understanding of social media as well as current and emerging digital landscape
- International experience/understanding or PR globally