Our client is an entrepreneurial start up providing unique financing solutions for global top-tier talent in music, Sports and entertainment industries, fully backed by institutional capital. Given the recent need for innovative financing solutions he firm have found a need to grow the deal team with an additional Credit Associate
Our client offer a new proposition to Media, Entertainment and Sports businesses seeking innovative financing solutions, to allow top-tier talent to retain and/or repurchase their intellectual property rights.
The lean team is based in London but has representation in New York and Los Angeles.
The Credit Associate will join a global team of credit analysts, who underwrite and perform due diligence on potential transaction opportunities and lead the structuring transactions across all parties. Primary roles and responsibilities include:
- To provide support to the Head of Credit Analysis and wider deal team in execution of transactions both on analysis and administration tasks, including running transactions independently.
- Conduct client and transaction due diligence through financial modelling and detailed credit and legal analysis
- Regularly engage with clients and capital providers, presenting with credibility and demonstrating a strong understanding of the subject matter to help structure bespoke solutions for our clients.
- Lead structuring process on transactions across all parties both internal and external (i.e. clients, capital partners, legal, service providers, etc.)
- Routinely prepare presentations/materials for external stakeholders, including clients, capital partners, equity investors, and others as needed.