Cyber Security – Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant – Financial Markets. A specialist consultancy are assisting a financial markets client to improve their cyber risk management and have an opportunity for an Governance Risk and Compliance consultant to define and implement cyber security risk metrics and reporting capabilities.
You will sit in a team responsible for information security governance, risk and compliance, applying your understanding of risk management and reporting frameworks with regards cyber and information security. This will involve working with the CISO community, technology and business stakeholders to pull together dashboards, reporting packs and key metrics for senior management consumption.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 8+ years in cyber security ideally within financial services
- Broad understanding of cyber and information security risk management practices
- Ability to pull together reporting, dashboards and metrics for senior management
- Technical background in relevant application, infrastructure or technology domain
- Ideally CISSP qualified or similar security qualification
- Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline
This is a £550-600 day role based London initially for three months.