Junior Credit Trader - Analyst level
Jefferies, the global investment banking firm, has served companies and investors for over 50 years. Headquartered in New York with its European head office in London and staff in over 30 global cities, the firm provides clients with capital markets and financial advisory services, institutional brokerage and securities research, and wealth and asset management. Jefferies provides research and execution services in equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities markets, and a full range of investment banking services including underwriting, merger and acquisition, restructuring and recapitalisation. Team
We are seeking to hire a junior Credit Trader at Analyst level to join our EUR Investment Grade Corporates franchise, based in London. Our small team will allow immediate opportunity to both trade, make decisions and manage risk at a top tier Corporates franchise. sale
Manage and trade risk across the Investment Grade Corporates space Work in close collaboration with sales, research, risk and wider global teams Foster new relationships across the bank and industry in both the Corporates team and wider products Monitor and improve our current efforts to ensure efficiency whilst mitigating and managing risks attached Travel and meeting clients expected Qualifications Person Specification
- University degree (at least 2:1) is essential. Having studied at a top University in a quantitative subject is desir a ble
- Internship experience in Sales and Trading environment beneficial
- Genuine interest in Credit and financial markets
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and energy in approach to new problems
- Collaborative approach to decision making together with ability to work independently
- Fluency in English. Fluency in an additional European language is desirable
- Can do' attitude, positive mind set, adaptability and resilience.
- Curious, entrepreneurial and innovative problem solver.