Miryco are working with a world leading global investment firm who are looking to add to their highly successful Operations division. This role will see you sitting within a team of high calibre Data Analysts, working alongside the firm’s middle office and carrying out in-depth numerical analysis to optimise operational processes at the heart of the business. It would ideally suit a high-achieving recent graduate or a Junior Analyst with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Create models in Excel to perform data reconciliations and in-depth analysis.
- Summarise data reconciliations into report findings, identifying necessary actions and following through the query resolution process with internal and external parties.
- Deliver operational procedures effectively within set timescales.
- Review and document processes with a proactive and creative approach.
- Optimise processes and controls across the Operational function through data implementation and migration.
- 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Strong Excel skills – should be comfortable manipulating large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions and VBA.
- Insurance/reinsurance, pensions or investment knowledge.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com and follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn for regular updates across the investment landscape.