Python Developer C# Banking London Risk
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a Python and C# developer to join this leading retail bank as they invest in their permanent risk team
- Title: Python Developer
- Technical stack: Python, C# Some front end and SQL
- Permanent role, salary £70,000- £100,000 dependant on skills and experience
- based in London, expectation 2 days in the office and home working hybrid
- business area: Market Risk & Liquidity Risk Platforms
This is a really interesting opportunity for a Python Developer with strong C# Development skills to join this thriving platform
as part of your role, you will
- Identify shortcomings and suggest improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures. Deliver a plan for change with guidance from project/evolution colleagues and following planning framework.
- Analyse specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for your area of responsibility by applying both individual skills and through collaboration. Deliver controlled changed through managed processes to ensure the organisation is not exposed to undue risk.
- Design, deliver and deploy robust python-based technical solutions and automation to requirements and in collaboration with business users.
- Develop the capabilities of the team and provide specialised training or coaching to others in your area of expertise.
Key Skills Required
- Python, SQL Server
- Experience with software development lifecycle and Agile Scrum/Kanban delivery methods
- Strong problem-solving skills and good at information sharing and up-skilling others
- Experience migrating excel into python-based applications
In return, you'll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to software development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
This is a genuinely interesting opportunity. I have a good relationship with the hiring manager having placed in the team before and this is a great place to work
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales