Structured Credit Syndication
Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in asset & wealth management,
corporate and investment banking, insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
As an equal opportunity employer, Natixis is keen on promoting all talents and empowering our employees to evolve, grow, and take ownership of their careers. We strongly believe that our people are our greatest assets.
To keep moving forward collectively, to better serve our clients, and to provide
them with best in class solutions for their growth.
What we can offer:
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements.
We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
We are committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruitment process. Learn more Job Description Overall purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will validate and sign-off the underwriting of GSCS positions together with the banker and lead the distribution of GSCS underwritten positions. Main responsibilities:
- Ensure GSCS positions are underwritten within parameters : size, price, duration, format, market standards etc. such that they can be re-distributed to end investors in a timely and efficient manner, down to the pre-agreed GSCS final take
- You will be working closely with the Bond Syndication team who focus on the underwriting of Bonds
- Establish distribution strategy together with the relevant deal team, prepare with deal team adequate campaign, roadshows, sales teach-in and support documents
- Coordinate sales effort and feedback aggregation within the deal team, discuss and negotiate the terms and conditions of transactions with investors and external third parties
- Execute transaction pricing and primary distribution in accordance with local regulation and compliance
Key skills required:
•Working practice on various credit structures, advisory, technology and analysis
•Strong understanding of European securitisation markets
•Thorough understanding of up to date securitisation technology
•Experience of managing external/internal counterparts as part of the origination and execution process
•Deep financial and quantitative understanding of a wide variety of securitisation products and the techniques to achieve completion