Document Controller, Swindon Based, Permanent, Full Time
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
The role is based in the Real Estate and Infrastructure operations team where the job holder registers, codes and processes certain Accounts Payable invoices and purchase orders to the property portfolio managed by Threadneedle Portfolio Services Limited. Document Management Control including the checking and oversight of fund solicitors relating to database input of tenancy data to the Horizon system and receipt of legal documentation in accordance with service level agreements Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
- Obtaining bank account details for new suppliers and to pass to the Accounts Payable Supervisor for input to Horizon. Electronic filing of bank details onto the Document Management System (Sharepoint)
- Input of Purchase Orders and daily processing, scanning and indexing of purchase ledger invoices onto the Horizon and Sharepoint Systems
- To input Payments on various Banking platforms on daily basis.
- To undertake the twice-weekly selection of payment runs for the property portfolios, resulting in payment by BACS transfer or cheque
- Despatch remittance advices and cheques to suppliers where applicable
Provide cover for the Document Management Team as and when required to include:-
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Organising the correction of solicitor errors found during the checking process, recording of such errors on the central register and reporting of errors to Internal Management Teams
- Production of weekly report from Business Objects showing new leases input by solicitors and chasing outstanding transactions where necessary.
- Recording all lease transactions/documents received from solicitors on Central Transaction Log Workbook
- Distributing audit reports of Horizon data entry to appropriate property surveyor for final approval against the associated electronic document stored on SharePoint
- Regular chasing of external property manager/surveyors to ensure audit reports are returned in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Horizon database input covering property and tenancy transactions.
- Maintaining Asset Managers' diaries covering rent reviews, expiries and lease options
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documentation for scanning on to our in-house document management system (SharePoint).
- Indexing and filing of Property documents and emails on to the SharePoint system
- Control and record movement of documents and physical external storage of title deeds, tenancy documents and head leases.
- Document retrieval from archive upon request.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and with high volumes of data entry.
- Ability to work as an individual and part of a team. Time management for prioritisation of key business tasks.
- Accounts Payable experience.
- Experience of Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.