Customer Service Associate
Client Support Associate What we need: Cetera Advisor Networks is currently seeking a Client Support Associate for our El Segundo location. This is a unique opportunity to join our team to deliver world class customer service to our clients and maintain their loyalty to our industry-leading business platform. What you will do:
What you need to have:
- You will quickly and thoughtfully handle complex and escalated issues from representatives and customers.
- Provide high quality support to our clients in all aspects of their business including brokerage operations, advisory accounts, transfers, direct business, etc.
- You will provide support to our clients with the navigation while using various systems associated with the broker-dealer.
- Maintain minimum call handling requirements and quality review scores while adhering to assigned work schedule.
- You will utilize the CRM (Client Relationship Management) tool to accurately record each call.
- Work independently within the team to assist callers without requiring outside help.
- You will participate in off-phone projects as required.
- Provide training support both internally and externally.
- Show an understanding of the financial services industry and our role in it.
- You will complete other duties as assigned.
Really catch our eye with:
- 3+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
- 3+ years of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of customer focused experience
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Demonstrated experience delivering excellent problem resolution, organizational and follow-up skills
- Passion for providing a world class customer service experience to clients
What we give you in return: Cetera Financial Group is a fast growing company that is in the midst of tremendous change. Our jean friendly culture is one that expects all the highest quality customer service that will turn our clients into raving fans. Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years. About Cetera Financial Group: ® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions. Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology. " " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, , , , and . Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law. Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated. Primary Location:
- Customer service champion; willing to go the extra mile to meet our clients’ needs
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Courteous and empathetic to client concerns
- Superior listening skills
- Positive role model to colleagues
- Highly responsive to coaching and training
- Independent; able to work and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Energetic and results-oriented
US-CA-El Segundo Work Locations: Job:
Client Support Organization:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Feb 15, 2021, 3:27:24 PM