UI / UX Designer
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with good technical knowledge and ability to communicate effectively and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and maintain a high standard of design excellence while supporting the team and collaborating to service improvements You will be part of:
As a UI/ UX designer you will be part of Trading System group .UI/ UX designer will work the full phased user experience, collaborating with developers, designers, and product mangers/owners on award winning mobile apps, desktop software, and our web-based trading platform. If you are hands on and love problem-solving/process driven aspects of UI/ UX, this is the position for you. You will be responsible to:
You are someone who will have:
- Create wireframes and graphical assets for development team.
- Develop use cases, workflow, interactions and specification documents.
- Rigorously test new features in beta to ensure flawless functionality.
- Assist with user research projects such as usability and end-user testing and develop recommendations for improvements in the platform.
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content and design. Unify design for both desktop and mobile apps.
Good to haves:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree, with a focus in one or more of the following fields: graphic design, human computer interaction, interaction design, product design.
- 2+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience designing UX/UI desktop / mobile applications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a desire to learn and incorporate emerging technologies in the UX/UI field
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Portfolio that demonstrates an ability to design clean, modern desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Strong ability to prioritize, organized and self-directed, with; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
Benefits to work with us :
- Experience in the Financial Services field is a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along and generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info