VP- Compliance AML/KYC Name Screening Analytics Lead- NA CBORC
The Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to lead in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi. This role will assist the NA Cards AML with the development and implementation of NA Cards AML Analytics & Reporting, which is a key defense in mitigating AML risk with the Cards businesses. Position will partner with KYC and Screening functions in order to ensure Citi meets FRB Consent order deliverables as well as establish routines to provide feedback and analysis for continued learning and strategy adaption. In addition, the role is responsible for longer term efforts to build in efficiencies and effectiveness by analyzing alerts and outcomes through partnership with the AML investigative units. Responsibilities:
- Manage the AML and Sanction screening policy execution functions for NAM Cards (Brands & Retail Services)
- Build and maintain monthly report metrics that capture the end to end process, identifies trends/issues as well as determine root cause and provide solutions and recommended enhancements.
- Manage the metric tracking for Interim Compensating Control outlined for the KYC and Transaction Monitoring projects.
- Implement controls into the business and Cards Operational departments to demonstrate compliance with Global AML Policy.
- Analyze customer impact of the AML process and support CSSU related to their AML work streams
- Develop and implement of MIS and reporting, presenting results to various key stakeholders both internal and external to the AML Program Oversight team.
- Represent the AML business team in cross-functional discussions, capable of assessing business need to provide performance reporting with data availability and systemic capabilities.
- 8+ years of strong analytical and detail planning experience in two or more of the following: risk, marketing, financial and fraud analytics
- SAS expert with 5+ years of experience in creating innovative analytical solutions to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience at delivering through influence and cooperation
- Demonstrated leadership working with stakeholders at multiple levels within and outside the NA Cards business
- Consistently able to plan and work independently on required deliverables and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a transitioning environment (developing and establishing business as usual)
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business KYC Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting