Safety and Soundness Lead Program Manager
The Safety and Soundness Technical Program Lead Analyst is a strategic security professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering all present risks internally and externally. Works with partners to drive thoughtful remediation and enhancements to the organizations risk posture. Requires advanced understanding of challenges and common threats within a technology and development organization. There are typically multiple people within the our partner groups that provide the same level of subject matter expertise ability to collaborate and constructively bring together is paramount. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas against a common goal. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables driving the strategic objectives set by S&S leadership. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the organization. Responsibilities:
- Requires a distinct focus on overall organizational safety and soundness, including but not limited to identification of technical requirements, engineering/business implications to correct them, driving of security initiatives, and end-end and reporting.
- Will need to identify digital security improvements and take proactive actions to address emerging threats and new technologies, risk introduced from inefficient or outdated processes, and security vulnerabilities.
Digital cyber- security is a major focus area with high visibility; you are accountable for protecting our customers from digital security threats.
- Partner with Info-Sec to execute digital security strategy, including developing security mitigation solutions and best practices.
- You interact with key digital engineering leads to gather information regarding their progress during development and regarding security dash boards.
- You will drive relevant security initiatives end-end, including requirements gathering, planning, engineering implementation, training and reporting.
- You provide proper monitoring and control measures, communicate out critical focus items, analyze key data points, and continually reassess data points, identify key trends and prepare executive reporting.
You report out delivery progress to Citi management and engineering leads.
- 6-10 years in a Security or Risk governance position including time as a Project/Program manager, Software developer, or Security Analyst
- Significant experience managing complex business and/or transnational models.
- Demonstrated experience with Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to decipher and prioritize critical security data and metrics to back up assumptions and mitigation plans.
- Knowledge of operational security capabilities including access control, network security, secure configuration and vulnerability management, intrusion detection, security monitoring and incident response.
- Experience with cloud computing, online services, enterprise software development (Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, SecDevOps), engineering and/or operations at scale.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- work experience considered in lieu of education (10+ years)
- Security Certifications attained or actively pursued (CISSP, CISM, SRISC, GCEIT)
Technology Job Family:
Digital Technical Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting