Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst - Vice President
The Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to lead in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi. Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact for bankers in completing documentation related to Know Your Client (KYC), account renewals and/or assigned projects
- Assist with assessing documentation requirements for client legal entities and liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy
- Contact client personnel to obtain KYC information and documentation
- Review and evaluate recent news related to clients
- Interact with parent and subsidiary bankers and product sales and service on AML-related risk issues
- Coordinate with account operations on account maintenance issue
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses, as required
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Coordinate and lead operations and business taskforce meetings
- Lead oversight and execution efforts required for KYC
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- 6-10 years of experience
- Strong AML or KYC knowledge preferred for role
- Strong control background and / or experience
- Operational management experience is preferred for role
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business KYC Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting