AIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND SERVICES MANAGER, OFFICER
AIS PRIVATE EQUITY FUND SERVICES MANAGER, OFFICER POSITION DESCRIPTION
State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This managerial position has responsibility for managing the day to day accounting and administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip alternative investment clients. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Supervising all lower level staff (including Associate 1 Associate 2 and Senior Associate Staff)
- Managing internal workflow and client deadlines
- Managing client relationships & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintaining good working relationship with all client contacts including investment professionals investors auditors lawyers and banking personnel
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules accruals and partner capital allocations
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes and coordinating annual audits.
- Reviewing and/or preparing complex fee calculations management fees waterfall and capital account allocations etc.
- You have Private equity experience ideally 5+ years for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business mathematics finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Investran experience is preferred.