Web Product Manager, FX Connect, Global Markets, Vice President
The FX Connect Product team is seeking a Product Manager to lead the migration of FX Connect to be a first in class web application. The individual will be responsible for driving the overall initiative which includes migrate existing functionality, expand the feature set and enhance the overall user experience. The Product Manager is responsible for working with stakeholders to ensure strategy and direction of the platform are aligned with the business goals. The Product Manager will also work very closely with the development and QA teams to ensure that the requirements have been implemented as expected. The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal skills and the ability to work independently. Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the multiple internal stakeholders to take high-level business and regulatory requirements, analyze and define functional requirements. Including constructing workflow charts, diagrams and screen mockups.
- Review all features added to core FXC and other internal systems to assess the impact to FXC 10 and ensure any gaps are addressed
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating internal and external release notes, as well as internal training and process materials.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with many different team members across the business and technology areas.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the UI design across the platform.
- Administration of system documentation including: product development schedules, release schedules, bug tracking etc.
- Demonstrated skill driving results with imperfect information
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of Product management or business analysis experience
- Excellent prioritization and resource management skills
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills. Strong analytical, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Financial services industry experience; specifically FX domain knowledge
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape of FX trading software products companies.
- Trading System Workflow and User Experience design experience a plus
- Advanced skills with MS Office suite (including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Audit / Risk experience a plus
- Detail oriented and self-motivated