Cyber Operations Program Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Program Operations Manager that will govern, enable and continuously improve key cyber threat functions - Threat Detection, Monitoring and Hunting. Join us in evolving our threat management capabilities to shape a pro-active threat intelligence driven fusion model to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. Please note, we will consider remote work options for highly skilled candidates with a strong match against required skills. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Delivery of threat management governance function in partnership with the leaders of the functional threat areas.
- Managing a team of program support analysts providing leadership, guidance and oversight.
- Providing enablement services for the threat teams - onboarding, training, development and project management.
- Management of administrative tools - Ticket/Incident Management, Knowledge Management and Workload Management systems.
- Managing requests for information from regulators, clients, auditors and internal stakeholders.
- Identification, tracking and assistance with continuous improvement efforts within the threat functional areas.
- Creating and aggregating risk and performance metrics to demonstrate risk and performance management.
- Manage security vendor relationships and contracts.
- Utilizing SIEM and security telemetry to create security intelligence to inform key management decisions.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Governance and reporting experience.
- Experience with administrative technologies for ticketing, workloads and knowledge.
- Knowledge of threat management (operational and engineering)
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud)
- Knowledge of security control technologies
- BS in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- +5 years in a cyber security management
- +5 years in a cyber security skill roles - SOC Analyst (Tier 2 or 3), Incident Response, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc.
Why this role is important to us
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Security certifications a plus - CISSP, CISM
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.