Business Project Mgr.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Project Manager (PM) handles all aspects of tactical and critical initiatives to achieve the best possible return on investment. The ideal candidate is able to take full responsibility and manage all project phases, including integration, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling along with closing, with minimal supervision from the Global Portfolio Manager.
- Assist the Global Head of GC COO Organizational Change and Data with developing. And implementing a risk-based approach to standards and controls for legal contracts
- Conduct requirement and gap analyses, providing advice and support for business owners. And senior business partners regarding implementation of regulatory-compliant and efficient solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in interpreting the quality impact of issues (e.g., root cause analysis leading to process or system changes)
- Define and implement an efficient and effective legal support model
- Partner with department management to evaluate and make recommendations to update department workflows, processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Collaborate closely with business partners to manage resources and to track issues and risks for legal and regulatory projects
- Serve as the subject matter specialist for legal systems
- Coordinate with global business partner to design and implement information management strategies and technologies to collect, categorize, and make available legal opinions and other associated legal content
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience of at least 5-7 years of inspiring change initiatives, working in the banking / securities / financial services industry is a plus!
- Effective analytical skills as well as robust problem solving skills
- Proactive approach to propose solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests.
- Ability to make decisions and distill large amounts of data into sound and reasoned judgments, able to act at speed without compromising decision making quality
- Strong communication skills with lawyers, compliance managers and business employees as well as the ability to work independently and as a team member
- A proven proficiency in a corporate environment with MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Data Analytics: Qlik, R, Python, Tableau etc is a plus!
- Undergraduate Degree (BS or BA) from an accredited institution (LSS, PMP/PRINCE2 certification and/or accredited JD is a plus)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.