Privilege Access Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
The Privilege Access Engineer role will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of our existing Windows and Unix session recording solution which is used to monitor and audit various business-facing applications to ensure regulatory compliance. Furthermore the engineer will be responsible for owning the solution, communicating with key business partners, responding to changes in the regulatory landscape as well as perform new application onboarding to the solution and associated user training.
- Challenging technical role within Group CIO as a Privilege Access Engineer within Enterprise Security Services primarily as an individual contributor under the Security Provisioning team.
- Contribution to the improvement of IAM services, securing of CS digital assets and the operational stability and reliability our services.
- Work with key business application and multi-functional teams across the globe to ensure the session recording solution is operating at the levels necessary to support business and regulatory requirements.
- Working with external vendors and platform providers to integrate session recording capabilities into a consistent technical framework, demonstrating automation and considering end-end process efficiency.
- Opportunities to expand your horizons into the public cloud by bringing session recording capabilities from on-premise to our AWS and Azure environments
- Good interpersonal skills with a global and strategic approach and are able to work with regional and global teams and workgroups.
- Outstanding business management skills, inclusive of the ability to communicate with business partners.
- Positive demeanor, flexibility, curiosity and interest in working in a fast-paced environment with focus on improvement
- Proven mediation and facilitation skills.
- Capability to promote collaboration and communication / information sharing.
- Problem solving and vendor management/networking skills.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Experience with or knowledgeable of Centrify Auditing and Monitoring Services, CyberArk or similar auditing and recording software
- Strong knowledge of access management security principles, including architectures and processes
- Proven administration knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems and are proficient with troubleshooting in these environments
- Experience with coordinating, configuring and querying MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Advanced proficiency in PowerShell and Bash
- Equivalent experience of at least 3 years' experience integrating applications with Active Directory including configuration and testing of Group Policies and Security Group memberships
- Possess a security-minded approach to crafting and delivering solutions which follow the principles of least-privilege
- Love to demonstrate success in leading solution designs into successful implementations as well as automating manual processes using scripting, workflows and templates
- Self-starting approach and highly developed analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or in a related field.
- Strong communication skills is essential!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.