Director, Head of Balance Sheeting Forecasting Operation - NY - C15 (R2032524)
Global Functions Technology (GFT) delivers innovative technology solutions and key global platforms for Citi's Global Functions division. These solutions enable Citi to comply with regulatory mandates and empower our businesses to achieve their goals, both current and long-term. Our products and initiatives adhere to Citi's strategic architecture and support the end-to-end integration of multiple global functions within the bank including Enterprise Risk Management, Capital Planning, Financial Planning and Analysis, Information Security, Compliance Metrics, Audit, Assessments and Controls across the entire bank. Seeking a seasoned leader to manage the Rudy Operations and Data Management team. The Business Architecture and Transformation group partner with the Global Process Owners (GPO) in process standardization design and ensures these processes enabled through standard data and technology platforms. This group provides a single interface to technology for Finance and Risk strategic initiatives, facilitating one integrated view of the Risk/Finance technology design and architecture and prioritization of technology initiatives within our Technology partners (GFT) drive to a common infrastructure. The Ruby platform is a key application supporting multiple forecasting processes and stakeholders including but not limited to Risk Metrics (IRE/EVS/RWA), financial planning and forecasting, Resolution Planning, and CCAR stress testing. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee end-to-end operations including monthly data collection and model runs, issue remediation, and documentation and implementation of enhancements.
- Build strong working relationships with business and operational partners and as well as multiple technology teams.
- Manage a controlled process to ensure Citi provides reliable results to regulators and audit expectations are satisfied.
- Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering firm and regulatory critical risk management solutions.
- Define and own integrated plans across the technology teams for key global Finance strategic and regulatory programs.
- Facilitate and prioritize, at times, conflicting demands from a variety of stakeholders.
- Ensure that appropriate end-to-end context is at the forefront and the appropriate end-to-end process and reinforcing technical architecture principles.
- Collaborate with Audit, Compliance and Legal teams in fulfilling the team's stringent audit and compliance requirements.
- Drive a culture of accountability across the teams, including the business stakeholder functions.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of progressive senior technology leadership experience in the financial industry or a related field with a strong understanding/focus on Banking
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology organizations with expertise in the full Technology Delivery Lifecycle (10+ years), Software Development Lifecycle including Program and Project delivery.
- 8+ years of driving total quality improvement programs across Global IT operations
- 7+ years of recent experience as a technology leader collaborating with senior stakeholders across multiple functions, as well as demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative relationships that culminate in a delivery track record.
- 5+ years' experience with Citi Financial Systems a plus (Pearl/Genesis/ETC)
- Experience with UNIX, Java, and Oracle PL/SQL is preferred
- Proficiency with standard analysis tools (Excel / Access /
- Must have experience who has effectively formed, managed and executed on a technology strategy focusing end to end delivering solutions which are fully aligned to business capabilities.
- Must have expert level background in running large mission critical IT operations environments leveraging industry best practice methods
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in Project Management principles and software development lifecycle practices and methodology; successfully building and managing a Program Management Office; successful Project/Program management delivery and execution.
- Passion for technology and be conversant with industry direction, leading products and trends; a track record of having successfully delivered competitive advantage through technology services.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Financial Planning & Forecasting.
- Experience and/or understanding of regulations and dealing with regulators.
- Strong sense of financial soundness and demonstrate a reasonable understanding of budgeting, forecasting and expense management.
- Experience building and managing diverse, inclusive, high performing teams and keep them engaged and motivated.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent work experience ( Master's degree preferred and managerial experience)
C15 Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Business Architecture & Transformation Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting