Forecasting Infrastructure Business Engagement Director
Global FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) supports Citi's CFO, CEO, Senior Management and Board of Directors by developing forward looking insight along with performance measurement and assessment which combined drive enhanced decision making to optimize performance. The FP&A Global Process Owner (GPO) team is responsible for execution and transformation spanning strategic planning and performance management processes across Citi. This is a central team which is the responsible for driving global standards and governance, designing efficient and impactful processes, and development of enabling technology and data infrastructure to support Finance and Business partners globally.
A seasoned transformation program leader is required to drive the delivery of a multi year overhaul of Citi's forecasting infrastructure. This is a key strategic priority which the Finance function is leading on behalf of business and senior management and as such is a highly visible role with interaction across senior Finance, Risk, Business and Technology stakeholders. The Business Engagement Lead will focus on driving program execution and process change across multiple interacting processes across Finance and Risk not limited to multi year business forecasting, CCAR / PPNR, Interest Rate Risk, Balance Sheet management, Limit setting and monitoring. The Business Engagement Lead will be responsible for ensuring business requirements, identification of process synergies, use case prioritization, planning and tradeoffs. The Business Engagement Lead will focus on solving process alignment and related reengineering while partnering with the Technology Engagement Lead to ensure these are appropriately dimensioned and executed in common infrastructure.
• Develops program governance, standards and execution roadmap, identifying intersecting and dependent process implications and planning accordingly
• Lead requirements gathering and refinement across finance disciplines, ensuring these are well documented and reflective of target state processes
• Manages prioritization and tradeoffs across use cases, establishing criteria and governance to ensure transparent decision making
• Lays out problems with completing priorities, process conflicts or implementation issues and drives solutions and necessary senior level decisions required to execute
• Ensures management and regulators are updated periodically and as required with progress against key milestones, issues and risks. Adjusts planning and prioritization reflective of feedback
• You will be a senior Finance leader with 10-15 years of relevant experience, ideally gained managing large complex programs at a global financial institution or consulting environment
• You will have strong knowledge of financial forecasting processes for a regulated financial services firm, through one or more lens of FP&A, CCAR, Treasury, Capital management, Risk Management or other related discipline
• You will have displayed the necessary gravitas to engage with wide range of senior stakeholders, driving decisions across divers and challenging audiences
• You will have successfully led the management and implementation of large scale programs with heavy technology and data components
• You will have an understanding of regulatory expectations and the current regulatory landscape for GSIBs and can demonstrate the ability to lead responses to Regulatory queries
• You will be a visible, proactive communicator, ensuring a wide range of constituents are brought on the transformation journey
• You will have strong focus on the control environment and establish process practices, governance and standards to a heightened standard which at a minimum meet regulatory and audit expectations
• You will be decisive, inform conceptual thinking with facts and data, with the conviction to make judgments that may not be universally accepted by all stakeholders Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting