A Leading Asset Management Firm of an Investment Bank is looking for a full-time, permanent, employee for a 2-4 years Asset Management Operations Analyst:
The 2-4-year Asset Management Operations Analyst is a key member of the operations team supporting Portfolio Managers, Operations, and Back Office/Accounting Functions. This position requires attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Operations Analyst can expect to focus their work in the following areas:
• Maintain portfolio accounting and trading systems (Advent AXYS, REX, & Moxy) and interface with all areas of the firm.
• Ensure daily prices and custodial files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
• Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems to custodial records.
. Perform cash and position reconciliations
• Create and verify client performance files.
• Resolve trade settlement issues in a timely manner.
• Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change
The Operations Analyst position typically requires the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
. 2-4 years of working on the buy-side supporting operations
. Experience with Advent Geneva is a very strong plus
• A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Basic VB knowledge preferred
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to learn and adapt to change
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment