Product Manager, BVAL Municipals - Enterprise Data
Bloomberg's evaluated pricing service, BVAL, provides increased transparency through accurate pricing of fixed income and derivatives instruments. Mutual funds, money managers, hedge funds, internal pricing groups, and auditors rely on BVAL to establish fair and independent fixed income asset valuations.
Our BVAL Municipals team is seeking a strategic and creative US Product Manager to help grow and enhance our Fixed Income pricing product. The Product Manager will leverage their knowledge of the fixed income market to expand and differentiate this offering across asset classes. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize knowledge of the fixed income market and client needs to identify new product opportunities
- Partner with engineers, evaluators, and quantitative analysts to translate requirements into initiatives that positively impact our customers
- Lead projects from idea generation through to implementation, executing through Agile development teams
- Defining and tracking success metrics, for quality validation and business impact
- Stakeholder reviews to share updates, vision, and communicate product features and progress
- Partner with sales teams to identify appropriate sales strategies and market opportunities
We'd love to see:
- In depth knowledge of various [Municipal Products (Investment Grade, High Yield, Taxables)], structures and markets
- A keen technical aptitude, excellent project management skills, solid communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent judgement and proven ability to influence others with analytical skills
- Experience with end to end product delivery, feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product, and overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong network of contacts in the fixed income bond markets
- Experience managing large scale projects through an AGILE framework
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg terminal
If this sounds like you: Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.