Paragon Alpha are working with a multi-strategy hedge fund ($50bn AUM) who are looking for a Quant Developer (Systematic Equities) The PM is looking to bring on a talented engineer to help build the research/data infrastructure for the desk.
As a Quant Developer:
- Collaborate with our portfolio managers and quantitative researchers to develop and optimize trading strategies.
- Design and implement robust, efficient, and scalable software solutions for quantitative analysis and trading.
- Utilize advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to model and forecast market behaviour.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and research to identify opportunities for alpha generation.
- Develop and maintain trading infrastructure and execution algorithms.
- Monitor and fine-tune existing trading strategies to adapt to changing market conditions.
Core tech: Python, C++, SQL, AWS, Linux
The company is one of the world most successful funds, and they give engineers the best tools and renumeration to keep this status.