- Up to USD1 per year
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
Senior Marketing Manager
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Salary: Up to USD1 per year
- Job Type: Full time
Our client provides renown global solutions within trading and investment services serving the financial communities top individuals. Within our client's extensive set of products offered, they are able to equally provide exceptional service to both the buy-side and sell-side communities.
Senior Marketing Manager
About Our Client
Our client provides renown global solutions within trading and investment services serving
the financial communities top individuals.
Within our client's extensive set of products offered, they are able to equally provide exceptional service
to both the buy-side and sell-side communities. Covering a general foundation from investment banks,
boutique banks and niche hedge funds, our client's seamlessly offers multi-asset trading and investment infrastructure,
analysis tools and market data, as well as insightful decision making and workflow technology.
Our client's progressive values allows their individuals to adapt into free flowing space where they experience freedom
within their positions. Our client thrives off of its individuals and continues to
hire only the best of the best.
This New York based Senior Marketing Manager position will act as a key player to our client's global Marketing
Communications team. They are an enthusiastic marketing team consisting of highly motivated and technical individuals
that collaborate on creating something truly functional and unique.
- Devising and initiating campaigns to deliver against agreed criteria and embracing a broad range of marketing activities - including digital, print, social media, conferences/seminars, PR and direct marketing.
- Organizing our client's events/webinars/etc. to target specific groups of prospects with specific messages to highlight capabilities and competitive strengths.
- Producing a regular stream of press releases, articles, papers, videos, etc. to maintain and continue to build our client's profile as a successful business and respected thought leader.
- Working with sales, product and senior management teams to identify key target markets/segments and define innovative messaging to help drive sales growth.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Ideally 8-12 years marketing experience in a B2B environment, preferably for a global organization.
- Previous management experience of a small team.
- Proven track record of successfully devising and managing a broad range of marketing campaigns and delivering against targets.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-orientated person with a solid understanding of the Fintech industry.
- Good understanding of the financial markets and the technology that supports it.
- Strong digital marketing and social media skills.
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.