React Native Developer
React Native Developer React Native Developer
Cognizant is a strategicpartner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's most influential companies tobuild software and solutions, empowering our clients' businesses and enablingtheir competitive advantages.
Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and businessmodels to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digitaleconomy. We take an Experience centered approach
which uses humaninsights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to endexperience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer andemployee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for an experienced React Native developer who can workindependently with no help from the internal teams and has worked in projectsusing SCRUM/AGILE methodologies. ? ? As a React Native Developer, you will be involved from conceptionto completion with projects that are technologically sound and aestheticallyimpressive . As a?React Native?Developer, you should be comfortable?with?frontend technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You shouldalso be a team player.?
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborativeenvironment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions andexpertise of their teammates to deliver quality. You must be legally authorized to work in theUnited States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time inthe future. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
· Responsible for development of new highly-responsive,web-based user interface
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness ofapplications.?
· Implement complex business logic at client side.
· Responsible for automating unit test case
· Perform client-side validations
· Collaborate with UX and VD for enhanceduser experience
· Work with Business Analysts and Solution Managers toaddress requirement questions?
· Work with other team members on medium and large-sizedprojects?
· Work with peers, team leads and supervisors in acollaborative and shared-learning environment?
· Work with both co-located and distributed teams?
· Participate in team meetings, Scrum calls andclient meetings Key Qualifications
* At least 6to 8 years of experience in software development and design
· Expertise in developing applications using SPA/PWA
· Hands on experience in developing automated unit testcase using Jest and Enzyme
· Hands on Experiencein incorporating different CSS frameworks in UI such asBootstrap/React strap/Material UI etc
· Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
· Sound knowledge of pre-processor scripting languagessuch as SCSS, Less etc
· Expertise in component life cycle events
· Expertise in implementing React Router
· Hands on experience in implementing react hooks
· Good knowledge of state management in React
· Good understanding of NPM modules, grunt, gulp etc
· Good understanding of HTTP request and response
· Good understanding of promised based HTTP client suchas Axios JS, fetch etc
· Hands on experience in integrating the React app withRestful/Micro services
· Understanding of different form factors suchas desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile etc
· Good debugging skills
· Good understanding of JSON and XML
· Good understanding of web pack