Tomcat Server Admin
We are looking for Apache Tomcat Server Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers. Responsibilities:
- Experience in Webservers like Apache Tomcat Microsoft IIS Mule SSL KANA Nash Adobe IBM Http server
- 10 years of experience in the middleware tier such as UNIX/Linux and application support
- Must have strong team focus and client service work ethic
- Knowledge of web and application servers and their configuration
- Strong working troubleshooting experiences on LINUX/UNIX OS
- Experience with JDBC JMS MQ and integration of multiple messaging service
- Working knowledge of java JSP EJB XML web services
- Experience with Ant Code Management Jenkins is a plus
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
- Strong experience in shellPerl scripting
- Work with the Team Lead and technical team members to support development and implementation activities 24/7 Mon Sat and on release weekends
- Will have to support some weekend release implementations and provide off hour communication as required
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex technical issues.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.