Vice President and Team Lead - ICG Risk Analysis for Energy and Commodities for North America
ICG Risk Analysis (IRAUs) is an integral part of the Risk organization. The IRAU's mandate is to deliver best-in-class credit risk analysis, monitoring and credit administration as a partner to ICG Risk and Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory's (BCMA) shared commitment to ensuring the safety and soundness of wholesale lending across ICG.
Team Leaders are responsible for leading and managing teams of IRAU analyst teams with coverage of assigned portfolios and for sustaining strong relationships with Risk and Banking partners for covered portfolios.
This role has responsibility for the portfolio of Energy and Commodities relationships and the role reports directly to North America Regional Director. Key responsibilities include:
- Accountability for ensuring quality and timeliness of risk analysis for the Energy and Commodities portfolio is consistent with industry leading practices and conforms to all internal credit procedures/policies, and all related regulatory expectations
- Continuous engagement with BCMA and Independent Risk stakeholders for the Energy and Commodities portfolio so as to understand any concerns regarding execution of risk analysis and/or emerging risks which will need to be addressed by the team
- Ensure ongoing and timely feedback and coaching of IRAU analyst on the Energy and Commodities team to sustain a strong credit culture and an unwavering commitment to excellence in analysis and execution
- Support Site Head on internal projects and initiatives
- Support IRAU Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
- Demonstrable financial services experience including 8+ years of credit experience in banking or credit risk management
- Fully conversant in credit policy matters
- Ability to work at senior levels and build constructive and effective relationships with peers
- Ability to recognize emerging risks
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority
- Advanced analytical skills, with the ability to identify root causes and trends and anticipate horizon issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills including experience with the internal ICG Templates and with financial modeling
Job Family Group:
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Business (MBA), Finance or any other related subject
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit Decisions Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting